Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 2



What a great response on my first day blogging. Since yesterday was so uplifting I have decided to feature a new artist daily until Christmas.

I went and read some advice on selling in the forums on Etsy and I have to say the tips were very helpful.

So what is your best piece of advice for new members to the Etsy community?

That is the question of the day.

I think using all 14 tags for your listing is very important and it was something I did not do until yesterday.

Today's features artist is:

elliesgarden


http://www.etsy.com/shop/elliesgarden?ref=pr_faveshops

I came across her items today and she has the cutiest little hair bows and clips.




If you are looking for cute stocking stuffers these would be great.


Until tomorrow Happy Crafting and Please feel free to stop by any of the shops featured here on my blog. Let's help our fellow crafters and artisans this Holiday Season.







No comments:

Post a Comment