Monday, December 6, 2010

Etsy Shop Journey

I decided to blog about my journey opening a shop on Etsy. Etsy is such an amazing online community where artisans from all walks of life can showcase their work for others to see and purchase.

I discovered Etsy about six months ago when a friend mentioned that they were selling their tye-dye shirts on their and she was doing great. I was a lurker at the site for many months and finally I decided that I could also become a shop owner and join this group of artisans. So I started my shop Natebarn.

To promote my shop and the shops of other artisans I will be posting my picks of the week. I am new to the community and I feel this is a great way to give back and help other artists like my self. I would like to note that I am not connected in anyway with the artisans I showcase in my weekly picks this is just a random act of kindness in hopes to spread the word about Etsy and the artisans who sell there goods through Etsy.


This is my first attempt at blogging in this manner so please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment