Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 3


Since I started using all the tags available when listing an item I have noticed a slight increase in the amount of views my items are getting. The one thing that I am trying to figure out is how do you know if your items are worth selling or not. I am really new to Etsy and I only have a few feedback and I am sure that does not help with sales but how do you know?

Like I said yesterday I am featuring a new artist everyday until Christmas. So today's featured artist is : sugarbshop

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sugarbshop?ref=seller_info

This seller has cute bags and booties for babies.

If you have an artists that you thinks needs to be highlighted please let me know and I would gladly try to feature them on this blog.

Until tomorrow Happy Crafting......


No comments:

Post a Comment