Monday, December 27, 2010

I will be going on Vacation


Well Folks my Disney Vacation starts on Friday and I will be away from my computer until Jan 9th 2011. I will be posting until Thursday this week. I wanted to thank all of you for visiting the featured artist's shops and mine as well. Enjoy what's left of this year and my next year bring all of us great success in our endeavors.

Today's Featured Artist:


Since I am going to Disney this artist just set the theme for the rest of the week and I just love the little bows.

2 comments:

  1. I also wanted to mention that I will listing new Owl die cuts, Mushroom die cuts and a few other woodland creature related Die cuts this week. I will be shipping on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to mention that I will listing new Owl die cuts, Mushroom die cuts and a few other woodland creature related Die cuts this week. I will be shipping on vacation.going on vacation

    ReplyDelete